Giving you guidance on your personal insurance needs is a privilege and a responsibility we treasure. As such, protecting your personal information is our first priority.
Here are some of the technologies and practices we’ve put in place to protect your identity and your financial information:
- Lime always transmits personal and financial information securely. This prevents potential hackers from “tapping” a data conversation.
- After a period of inactivity we’ll automatically log you out to reduce the risk of anyone else accessing your payment details on your computer if you leave it unattended.
- All communication from your computer to our secure systems is encrypted to ensure the confidentiality of all data sent and received. We use 256-bit SSL encryption technology.
- All data and documentation is encrypted using industry standard AES-256 encryption algorithms.
- We regularly engage reputable independent consultants to verify the security of our systems. The work undertaken by the consultants includes reviews of areas such as architecture, firewall configurations, network device security, web server security and web application security.
Security of your payment information
Lime uses leading edge, PCI DSS secure payment gateways and 3D secure authentication.
- Stripe forces HTTPS for all services, including their public website. They regularly audit the details of their implementation including the certificates they serve, the certificate authorities they use, and the ciphers they support. They use HSTS to ensure browsers interact with Stripe only over HTTPS.
- Anyone involved with the processing, transmission, or storage of credit card data must comply with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS).
- 3D secure authentication is utilised to protect your information further. This includes Verified by Visa and Mastercard Secure.
- PCI Compliance Level 1.